Dr Oz: Beauty Trick to Make Your Face Look 10 Years Younger
Have you ever felt fine one minute, but then all of sudden you were experiencing horrible back pain? Dr. Oz says it happens to a lot of us, so he has three ways to treat your sudden back pain immediately! Also, learn how to look 10 pounds thinner just like your favorite TV personality.
Dr Oz: Emu Oil Rub to Ease Back Pain
Physical Therapist Peggy Brill says sudden back pain is very common and since we all lead busy lives we cannot afford to have it slow us down, so she has solutions to treat your different kinds of back pain.
- Muscle Spasms often come on without warning and can cause a lot of pain, so Peggy recommends eating 1 tablespoon of Yellow Mustard for instant relief. She even reached out to a few experts and learned that professional athletes swear by this remedy, so it must work!
- A Slipped Disc causes excruciating pain by putting pressure on the nerves and can last for several weeks to many years, according to Peggy Brill, but she says White Willow Bark is a great way to ease the pain. Take it as a tincture of 4-6 ML in water, 3 times a day.
- Strained Muscles occur when you push them beyond capacity. They can lead to small tears, or paper cuts in the muscle, which causes a great deal of pain. Peggy recommends applying Emu Oil for immediate relief. It reduces swelling, blocks the pain, and promotes healing of a strained muscle and can be found right at your local drugstore.
Dr Oz: How a Belted Cardigan Makes You Look 10 Pounds Thinner
Have you ever wondered how women on TV always manage to look so much thinner than the rest of us? Stylist Stacy Cox says the trick to looking 10 pounds thinner is creating a slimming silhouette no matter what situation you are in.
- Look thinner when sitting down by wearing a full-body slimmer rather than one that cuts off at the waist because it will mask all your problem areas. She also suggests wearing a cardigan with a thick stretchy belt, which creates a waist where one might not already exist.
- The TV secret to look 10 pounds thinner from every angle, like when walking the red carpet, is strategic color blocking. Stacy explains this is when a dress has one color down the middle and a different color down the sides. It pulls in your waist and makes you look thinner instantly.
- If you want your face to look 10 years younger you can try something called Facial Contouring, which is achieved by applying a matte face powder that is two shades darker than your skin tone underneath the apples of your cheeks.