Dr Oz: 2-Week Weight Loss Diet Food Plan
Now that Dr. Oz has revealed the foods you need to eliminate while following his Two-Week Rapid Weight-Loss Diet, it is time to talk about the foods you can eat! Dr. Oz says his entire audience followed his 2-week plan and they lost an average of 9 pounds each, so now it is your turn to find out just how easy it is to get healthy while melting away unwanted pounds.
Dr Oz: Lemon Water Drink Boosts Weight Loss
Dr. Oz explains the first thing you need to do while following his two-week diet is drink a hot cup of water with ½ a lemon every single morning. This is a great way to kickstart your digestive process for the day and some cultures believe it is a good weight loss aid.
Dr Oz: Weight Loss Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
After you drink your water with lemon, Dr. Oz says his breakfast smoothie is packed with protein to keep you full while ridding your body of toxins and boosting your metabolism.
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup frozen berries
- ½ banana
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons Rice Protein Powder
Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
Dr Oz: Drink Green Tea Instead of Coffee to Lose Weight
Dr. Oz says to include all of the following foods while on his 2-week weight-loss diet throughout the day at a time that works best for you.
- A 6-ounce container of Greek yogurt (the only dairy allowed while on the diet) – eat it alone or use it as a dip for vegetables.
- 6 ounces of protein – chicken, turkey or fish
- ½ cup brown rice, which is filled with fiber to keep you full. One audience member says she made a dish of brown rice with sauteed mushrooms and onions topped with balsamic vinegar.
- Organic green tea to replace coffee
- Good fats, like avocado and olive oil
- Healthy snacks – Nuts, pickles or hummus
Dr. Oz says these foods will keep you satiated throughout the day because he does not want you to feel like you are starving while on the diet.
Dr Oz: 2-Week Diet All-You-Can-Eat Foods
Along with the foods specified above Dr. Oz says there are some “hero” foods you can eat as well. He calls them hero foods because you can eat an unlimited amount of them since they are low-glycemic vegetables.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Snap Peas
- Many, many more
Dr. Oz says you can not only eat as many of the 40 low-glycemic veggies as you want, but you can also make a delicious soup with them as well. Either make a broth yourself or buy a low-sodium version at the grocery store.
Dr Oz: Probiotics Speed Up Weight Loss
Here are few other tips to speed up weight loss while following Dr. Oz’s diet plan.
- Take a Probiotic every morning to increase the good bacteria in your gut.
- Take a Multivitamin – ½ in the morning and ½ at night.
- Soak in a detox bath every night with 2 cups of Epsom salt and 1 cup baking soda.
Dr Oz: How to Lose 9 Pounds in Two Weeks
Dr. Oz says after the two weeks you can add back some foods to your diet, but just do not overdo it.
- Add unlimited protein
- Add unlimited nuts
- Eat something sweet, like berries, as a treat after dinner.
If you want to lose up to 9 pounds in just two weeks, follow Dr. Oz’s plan and you will see results fast!