Dr Oz Argireline Cream & Parsley Tea
Dr Oz’s show on July 16, 2012 features the Fat-urday Cheat Diet Plan (which includes a list of Faturday Cheat Foods like Lucy’s Cookies and dark chocolate chili peppers!) And if you are looking for a more instant form of gratification, Doctor Oz also gave tips for How to Look Like You Dropped a Jean Size without losing a pound. But my favorite segment was the one on Argireline vs Botox. If you have been thinking about getting botox to treat your crows feet (the fine wrinkles around your eyes), then it sounds like you should definitely consider trying Argireline Cream first as a natural form of Botox. If you are more concerned about your eye bags than crows feet, Dr Oz shared a home remedy for that too: Parsley Tea. All you have to do to try Dr Oz’s Parsley Tea eye bag remedy is to make the tea and freeze it in an ice cube tray. Then place the parsley tea ice cubes under your eyes to reduce your eye bags.
Dr Oz Margarita & Skinny Sangria Recipe
What is more perfect in the summer (or in the winter to remind you of the summer!) than a margarita or a sangria? Dr Oz’s Skinny Margarita and a Skinny Sangria of course! Dr Oz had Anthony Caporale “reinvent” these fabulous drinks to create skinny versions. Instead of sour mixes with high fructose corn syrup, you can make these with ingredients like pear nectar or orange blossom honey to sweeten things up. Click on the following link for the complete Skinny Sangria & Margarita Recipes.
Dr Oz Faturday Diet
Dr Oz presented his Faturday Diet… but what day of the week is Fat-urday?!?! Faturday is the day that you cheat on your diet. Yes, you read that correctly. You have permission to cheat on your diet and apparently you can still lose weight! Here are the basic rules of a Fat-urday Cheat Plan:
1. Pick any day to be your Fat-urday, but it has to be at least 5 days since your last Faturday.
2. Remove binge eating from your life by only eating sitting down at your dining room table.
3. Make a schedule for your Fat-urday that includes three meals and two snacks that satiate the various cravings you have.
You can read the full details of this diet plan at the following link: Fat-urday Cheat Plan.
Dr Oz July 16 2012: In Case You Missed It
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from July 16, 2012:
- Dr Oz: Skinny Margarita & Skinny Sangria Cocktail Recipes
- Dr Oz: Jeans Cheat: How To Look Like You Dropped a Jean Size
- Dr Oz: Argireline Crows Feet Botox, Tomato Exfoliating Mask & Parsley Tea
- Dr Oz: Lucy’s Cookies, Dark Chocolate Chili Peppers & Faturday Cheats
- Dr Oz: Fat-urday Cheat Plan – The Day To Cheat On Your Diet!