Dr Oz: Tracy Anderson Celebrity Personal Trainer
Dr. Oz is revealing slim down tricks for every body type from Hollywood’s top trainer, Tracy Anderson! Find out how she has helped many celebrities get in shape and how her new body type plan can help you transform your body by eating the right foods and doing targeted exercises.
The Tracy Anderson Method
Tracy Anderson is the personal trainer responsible for helping many celebrities get the bodies they have always wanted and now she has a plan to help you do the same, with visible results in as little as 10 days! While many other programs are often one-size-fits-all, Tracy’s is personalized depending on your body type, to help you get the body you have always dreamed of having. The first step is figure out your body type, which will get you moving in the right direction.
Abcentric Body Type:
- Carries weight in the stomach
- Thicker arms
- Legs are slimmest part of the body
- Big appetite
Foods That Reduce Sugar Cravings
Tracy Anderson says the biggest problem for Abcentric Body Types is that they crave sugar a lot of the time, so she has these recommendations to help curb those cravings with healthy foods.
- Eat four dates per day
- Eat one kiwi (with the skin on) per day
- Move for 10 minutes first thing in the morning by doing standing ab exercises, which focus on the smaller muscles to help you strengthen your abs and burn fat.
What Is a Hipcentric Body Type?
The next body type Tracy Anderson and Dr. Oz discussed was the Hipcentric Body Type. Tracy described the characteristics and challenges faced by this body type:
- Poor muscle tone in upper body
- Thick knees
- Thick ankles
- Thinner wrists
Eat Asparagus To Improve Circulation
Tracy Anderson says the best types of foods to eat if you are a Hipcentric Body Type are those that improve circulation.
- Eat three lycopene-rich foods per day, like watermelon, asparagus or cooked tomatoes
- Move by dancing 10 minutes per day because this is good exercise without putting too much stress on your joints.
Characteristics Of a Glutecentric Body Type
The next body type is what Tracy Anderson refers to as Glutecentric. She says these are the most common characteristics of a Glutecentric Body Type:
- Butt sags
- Have back fat
- Butt and thighs run together
- Do not have a clear panty line
Health Benefits Of Turmeric
The best way to improve your appearance if you are a Glutecentric Body Type is to eat foods that reduce inflammation, and Tracy Anderson shared a couple of good examples to get you started.
- Eat one teaspoon of anti-inflammatory spices per day, like cinnamon or turmeric
- Move by doing 30 standing leg lifts while working out at the same time. This will focus on the deeper glute muscles to help pull them up instead of sagging down.
Omnicentric Body Type
The final body type is the one that Tracy Anderson says is the toughest to understand the importance of exercise because they are often genetically blessed and generally pretty thin. She says people with the Omnicentric Body Type are those who have never had to work out their whole life, but when they reach their 40s they are suddenly wondering what is happening to their body.
- Gains weight evenly
- Heavy arms
- Heavy stomach
- Big thighs
- Big butt
What Foods Help To Build Healthy Muscle?
Tracy Anderson says those with Omnicentric Body Types are either thin all over or they carry their weight all over, so she recommends adding more protein to your diet in order to build healthy muscle.
- Eat tyrosine-rich protein twice per day, like turkey, eggs or seaweed.
- Move every day by doing two five minute workouts, an arm one in the morning and standing ab exercises before bed.