Dr Oz: Jumpstart To Skinny Exercise Plan
Dr. Oz and Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper talked about Bob’s Jumpstart to Skinny plan to lose 20 pounds in three weeks by eating real foods that will keep you feeling full and satisfied all day long. They shared the Jumpstart to Skinny guidelines as well as a few easy recipes to get you started on your way to shedding those stubborn pounds!
Bob Harper’s Jumpstart To Skinny Snack Options
Bob Harper’s Jumpstart to Skinny meal program allows for women to consume 800 calories per day, but he says you have some snack options to fill in any hunger gaps. Bob says you can literally eat an unlimited number of vegetables every day. If you follow his plan, he says you can lose up to 20 pounds in three weeks!
Bob Harper’s Jumpstart To Skinny Workout Moves
As part of his Jumpstart to Skinny plan to lose 20 pounds in three weeks, Bob Harper wants you to do 15 minutes of jumpstart moves five times a week.
- 10 Knee Tucks – Stand up straight then jump up and bring your knees up to your chest.
- 10 Mountain Climbers – Put your hands and feet on the floor and run as if you are climbing a mountain.
- 10 Lateral Line Jumps – Stand in place and pretend there is an imaginary line on the floor and jump side-to-side.
- 10 Butterfly Sit-Ups – Lie on your back with your feet touching and knees dropped to the side. Bring your arms and upper body all the way up and touch your toes.
Dr Oz: Unusual Uses For Kitchen Gadgets
Dr. Oz invited viewers to share their favorite uses for kitchen gadgets!
- Use a piece of waxed paper to push a cork back into a bottle of opened wine.
- Use a cocktail shaker to prevent a flat omelet. Combine all ingredients in the shaker, which creates air bubbles so you will end up with a fluffy omelet.
- Use a bundt cake pan to roast a chicken (just cover the hole with foil so the juices do not leak out into the oven)