Dr Oz: Non-Dairy Milk Suggestions
Dr. Oz talked with a married couple who admitted to being hooked on dairy products. He revealed the results of medical tests that showed them both to be overweight and lactose intolerant with a promise they can both improve their health without having to take medication.
Dr Oz: 28 Day Plan To Go Dairy-Free
Dr. Oz is challenging a dairy-loving family, and everyone else, to go on his 28 day dairy-free plan. He says it could make you look and feel better by increasing your energy, getting rid of your heartburn and even fixing your biggest skin complaints.
Week #1 Moo-ve Over Milk:
- Replace with non-dairy milk (like almond, hemp or soy) found at grocery stores for around $3.
- Eat green leafy vegetables for calcium.
- Take a vitamin D Supplement
Week #2 No More Yogurt:
- Replace with non-dairy yogurt (like rice, soy or coconut) that contains probiotics.
- After two weeks you will notice glowing skin and more energy
Week #3 Dump the Ice Cream
- Replace with non-dairy ice cream
- After three weeks of plan you will notice improved mood
Week #4 Cut the Cheese
- Replace with non-dairy cheese
- After four weeks you will notice fewer aches and pains, better sleep
Dr Oz: Viewers’ Healthy Life Changes
Dr. Oz says the most exciting part of his job is hearing ways viewers have made healthy changes in their lives, so he wanted to share a few of his favorites!
- A woman on Facebook shared how she went from 285 pounds down to 145 after being inspired by Dr. Oz. Her family even followed in her footsteps and they have lost a combined 366 pounds!
- Another viewer shared her accidental discovery of castor oil helping with aging skin. She spread it on her forehead and improved the appearance of the wrinkles she used to have there!
- The final change came from a woman who cut out white flour from her family’s diet, which reversed her husband’s type 2 diabetes!