Dr Oz: Foods that Flush Toxins
Have you ever eaten too much and drank more than you should have, only to feel awful afterward? Dr. Oz says this happens to many of us, so he has some food solutions to naturally flush toxins from your body and have you feeling better in no time.
- If you drink alcohol on occasion, eat brussels sprouts a couple times a week to flush toxins from your liver.
- Eat soybeans if you have eaten too much salt and need to flush toxins from your kidneys. The protein in soybeans help increase blood flow to the kidneys in order to force all of the bad stuff out of the body.
- Eating fried foods is not only bad for your colon, but they also add pounds to your waistline. Eating artichokes, which are high in fiber, will help flush toxins from your colon by keeping you regular.
Dr Oz: Strawberries Flush Toxins
Dr. Oz says there is one food that actually flushes your entire body of toxins if eaten for three days in a row. Is it olive oil or strawberries?
Strawberries contain 96% water, which is important when you want to flush your body and get rid of the bad stuff.
Dr. Oz says all foods high in water content are great for hydrating and helping to flush away toxins.
Dr Oz: Mood-Boosting Teas
Dr. Oz says many of us often live our lives feeling sad or moody, but what if there was a way to feel happy, or even ecstatic, most of the time? Dr. Oz says it is as simple as drinking a certain kind of tea to boost your mood without taking medication. Brad Lamm, an addiction specialist, traveled the world to find the best teas to make you feel better naturally.
- Cacao Tea – Cacao tea is made from cacao nibs, which used to make chocolate, so drinking the tea is a great way to reduce your anxiety and boost your mood.
- Rosemary Tea – This a wonderful tea to drink if you are irritable and want to feel less grumpy and more content.
- Hierba Luisa Tea – This is the tea you need to drink if you feel just plain sad and could use a little pick-me-up.
Brad Lamm says these are also easy to find and much better options to improve your mood than reaching for a cup of coffee.
Dr Oz: Daily Ozspiration
Believe you can do the task at hand and you are already halfway there.