Dr Oz: Eat Garlic to Kill Parasites
Dr. Oz talked with a woman who spent nearly two of her life in constant pain and exhaustion because an infection caused by parasites went undetected. She finally got the diagnosis and treatment she needed, but do not let the same thing happen to you! Keep reading to learn what to look for and how to get treatment if you suspect you have been infected with a parasite.
Dr Oz: Parasite Infection Symptoms
If you suspect parasites could be to blame for your unexplained pain, bloating or exhaustion, here are the signs and symptoms you should not ignore! Dr. Tasneem Bhatia shared the most important warning signs to help get the right diagnosis as soon as possible.
- Diarrhea that lasts longer than 2 weeks
- Chronic exhaustion for longer than a week
- Unexplained weight loss – if you lose 10 pounds in a two-month period it is strong sign you have a parasitic infection.
- Itching around the anus that lasts for two weeks
- Cramping and abdominal pain