Dr Oz: Healthy Potato Salad
Many of us love salads in the summertime, right? The problem is that many of us also love creamy salads that are often loaded with unhealthy mayonnaise, like potato salad and coleslaw. Rachael Ray says you can simply replace the mayo with oil and vinegar, but if you still want that creamy consistency you can use low-fat Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise.
- Swap mayo for low-fat Greek yogurt
- Add more vegetables for fiber
- Try fruit juice or vinegar, adds flavor without fat
- Grate in some fresh garlic
- Add chopped herbs
- Add Feta cheese to go with the Greek theme and for a little added tangy flavor