Dr Oz: Vegetable Powder Review
Dr. Oz shared the three best-kept health secrets and the best part is they were all tested by Dr. Oz himself! He started with one that will restore your energy and provide you will important nutrients to get you through the day!
Vegetable Powder – Imagine combining 31 different vegetables into one little tablespoon to give you a healthy energy boost from the foods you need most! It is recommended adults eat five servings of vegetables per day, but most do not, so Dr. Oz said this vegetable powder could be the solution.
- Take vegetable powder in the morning to boost your iron levels, which is especially important in women who have not gone through menopause yet and often complain they have no energy.
- Add one tablespoon of vegetable powder to an eight ounce glass of orange juice – orange juice is the best choice because it helps with the absorption of iron.
Dr Oz: One Minute Vegetable Powder Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable powder
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 ounces Soba noodles or package of Shirataki noodles
- 3 ounces of cooked chicken
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and heat in the microwave for one minute. Enjoy for a quick and healthy lunch!
Dr Oz: Potassium Sleep Benefits
Vegetable powder contains a good amount of potassium, which will help you get to sleep at night. Dr. Oz recommends incorporating the vegetable powder into your dinner by mixing one tablespoon with your favorite low-sodium store-bought sauce (like a marinara sauce).
Dr Oz: Vegetable Powder Buying Guidelines
Dr. Oz provided a list of guidelines to follow when you purchase vegetable powder:
- Read the label
- Low-temperature drying process
- No additives
- All vegetable ingredients
- Recognize all ingredients
- Cost is about $29 for a one month supply.
- Buy at health food stores or online.