Dr Oz: Does Aspirin Prevent Cancer?
Now that you have taken the RealAge Test and calculated your RealAge, you can begin to lower the age of your body by making a few changes to your diet and lifestyle. Did you know your aging “type” could have an effect on how fast your body ages? Find out how to reverse the damage caused by smoking along with the steps to take that will lower your stress and make your RealAge younger!
Dr Oz: Walk To Reduce Stress & Lower RealAge By 12 Years!
Dr. Oz says stress is the biggest cause of aging. Stress caused by things like divorce, work and finances has a huge impact on your health and ultimately takes years off your life even faster than poor eating habits and smoking cigarettes. Stress Super Agers are affected throughout their entire body, which is why Dr. Michael Roizen says stress causes a person to age at a much faster pace. Dr. Keith Roach says you can take 5-10 years off your RealAge by reducing your stress with a few simple lifestyle changes.
- Walking: Dr. Mike Roizen says an exercise as simple as walking will reduce your stress and lower your RealAge by 12 years.
- Cardio Exercise: Doing activities that raise your heart rate three times per week for 20 minutes each time will make your RealAge younger.
- Weight Lifting: Adding 30 minutes of strength training per week will help you lower your RealAge.
- Meditation: Lowers RealAge by 1.7 years
- Social interactions: lowers RealAge by 8.5 years
Dr Oz: Aspirin Recommendation
Dr. Oz says people who live in Sacramento, California are some of the healthiest in our country because many of them take aspirin on a regular basis. Dr. Oz says aspirin has been shown to lower your risk for heart disease and certain cancers. It can also make you two years younger, so talk to your doctor to see if an aspirin regimen is right for you!
Dr Oz: Vitamin D3 Health Benefits
Dr. Oz has a three step plan to help you look and feel 10 years younger starting right now! Vitamin D3 boosts your immune system and helps to heal your skin by building collagen, which keeps it looking young.
- Spend 5-10 minutes in the sun with your hands and face exposed.
- Eat foods that contain vitamin D, like mackerel, mushrooms, egg yolks and orange juice fortified with vitamin D.
- Take a vitamin D3 Supplement containing 1,000 IU because it is very hard to get enough vitamin D through your diet alone.