Dr. Oz: What Causes Cold Sores?
Have you ever gotten a cold sore? Is so, you probably know how uncomfortable they can be and you are probably also willing to do just about anything to get rid of them. Suffer no more because Dr. Oz has the solutions to get rid of cold sores for good! First, he shared the 3 biggest causes of cold sores.
- Sun exposure
Dr Oz: Lemon Balm Oil Cold Sore Remedy
Dr. Oz says that even though sun exposure, stress and illness are the biggest causes of cold sores if it is possible to stop them in their tracks. The first remedy is Lemon Balm Essential Oil, which Dr. Oz says will literally save your face.
- Lemon Balm Oil prevents cold sores from getting larger
- Reduces the number of blisters
- Prevents cold sore viruses from invading your face in the first place
- Store in the refrigerator
- Apply as needed with a cotton ball
- Costs around $10 at health food stores and online
Dr Oz: Which is Worse for Your Health?
Dr. Oz says that nobody is perfect when it comes to your health, so he invited three audience members to play a game of “Which is Worse?” to see if they know what is best for their body. He provided them with two options, neither of which is exactly good for you, but the contestants were asked to choose the lesser of two evils. Ready to play along?
- Which is worse? Skipping breakfast or having dessert for breakfast? Skipping breaking is the worse choice and makes you more prone to heart disease. Eating something sweet for breakfast can also help you lose weight because it reduces your cravings throughout the day.
- Which is worse? Waking up in 3-week old unwashed sheets or using 3-week old dirty towels? Using dirty towels is the worse because they get wet when used, which causes bacteria to grow, making them unsanitary.
- Which is worse? Brushing your teeth for 10 seconds or swishing with mouthwash for 10 seconds? Swishing with mouthwash is worse because you need the bristles of your toothbrush to help remove plaque from your teeth.
Dr Oz: In Case You Missed It
- The sound of your pee could be a sign of Fibroids
- Lemon Balm Essential Oil gets rid of cold sores
- Dr Oz only works with trusted partners, so if you get an email from a company using his name to sell you something, report it immediately because it did not come from him.