Doctor Oz’s “In Case You Missed It” segment and recaps for April 12, 2011 are below. Don’t forget to pass the recaps on to friends and family to spread Dr Oz’s advice! Before I get to what Dr Oz covered today, I also want to remind you to visit our sister site (Opinion Queen) to enter some fabulous free giveaways!
Dr Oz April 12 2011 – In Case You Missed It
1. If you find spinach to be bitter, try making a homemade spinach dip to counteract the biterness. Click here to get Dr Oz’s Spinach Dip Recipe along with other recipes for healthy foods you might not usually love to eat: Dr Oz: Trick Your Taste Buds To Like Salmon, Spinach & Beans
2. Make sure that you do Pap Smear Tests regularly to help prevent Cervical Cancer. Click here to read more about How Often You Should Get A Pap Smear: Dr Oz: Cervical Cancer, Pap Smears & Female Condoms
3. Replace regular Cow Milk with Goat Milk, which is lower in fat and may be tolerable to people who usually have a milk allergy. Click here to learn more about Goat’s Milk: Dr Oz: Goat Milk Smoothie Recipe & The Fabulous Beekman Boys
Here are two more recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 12 2011:
- Dr Oz: 700 Lb Woman Relationship With Her Mom: Brenda & Colleen
- Dr Oz: 700 Pound Woman Update: Colleen & Derek Return