Doctor Oz’s “In Case You Missed It” segment and recaps for April 15, 2011 are below. Don’t forget to pass the recaps on to friends and family to spread Dr Oz’s advice! Before I get to what Dr Oz covered today, I also want to remind you to visit our sister site (Opinion Queen) to enter some fabulous free giveaways!
Dr Oz April 15 2011 – In Case You Missed It
1. Try a Magnesium Salt Bath with 2 cups of Epsom Salt the next time you have a Muscle Spasm. Click here to read more about Muscle Spasm Remedies and Causes: Dr Oz: Muscle Spasms & Magnesium Epsom Salt Bath
2. Drink Hemp Milk to boost your memory. Click here to read about other forms of milk that are great for you: Dr Oz: Hemp Milk, Coconut Milk & Almond Milk Health Benefits
3. Try Almond Milk to help reduce wrinkles in your skin. Click here to read about the other health benefits of new types of milk: Dr Oz: Hemp Milk, Coconut Milk & Almond Milk Health Benefits
4. Take 500 mg of Vitamin C as soon as you start to feel a cold coming, because it can help to shorten the duration of your cold. Click here to read more great tips about Vitamin C: Dr Oz: Vitamin C in Oranges, Red Peppers & Vitamin C Supplements
Here are two more recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 15 2011:
- Dr Oz: What People Do When They Think Nobody Is Watching
- Dr Oz: Should Pregnant Women Drink Alcohol? Wine? Tequila?