Dr Oz Show: April 16, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 16, 2012-The 3 Silent Killers of Women-Why You Must Know The Early Warning Signs! Doctor Oz explores the 3 common health issues women face and how to detect the warnings signs before it’s too late! Plus, find out healthier options to your favorite breakfast cereals.
Dr Oz: Ovarian Cancer One Sheet of Symptoms to Print
1. Looking for symptoms of cancer? Doctor Oz shows you the 3 silent killers of women and how to detect these cancers early with subtle warning signs. Click on the link below to find out how to combat ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer and brain aneurysms by knowing the signs you should be looking for.
Dr Oz: Beans & Greens Cancer Fighting Recipe
2. Want to know how to fight cancer with food? Doctor Oz is joined by Nutritionist, Will Clower, to show you which foods can help you dramatically reduce your chances of ovarian and colon cancer. Find out how to prepare a delicious collard green n’ bean recipe for your family tonight!
Dr Oz: Healthy Breakfast Cereal Recipes
3. Did you know you can lose weight without a ton of exercise? Doctor Oz is joined by Nutritionist, Heidi Skolnik, to show you how to keep your breakfast cereal from making you fat. Click on the link below to find out how to lose 20 lbs this year by doing almost nothing at all.
Dr Oz: Foods That Fight Exhaustion
4. Feeling tired and rundown all the time? Doctor Oz challenges 3 audience members to show you how to rev up your energy with protein. From the butcher to the produce aisle, find out which proteins will help boost your energy.
Dr Oz: Super Simple Sundae & Very Berry Banana Blast Recipes
5. Love Sundaes but don’t love the fat and calories? With the help of Dr Oz Fans, Doctor Oz shows you how to create your very own healthy, skinny delight. The best part? You will cut the fat but still keep the taste! Dr Oz is joined by Top Chef’s, Gail Simmons to judge the best skinny sundaes. Who will win? Plus, find out Dr Oz’s cures for your sweet cravings.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: April 16 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 16 2012:
- Dr Oz: Very Berry Banana Blast & Super Simple Sundae Recipes
- Dr Oz: Superfoods to Fight Exhaustion: Rainbow Trout & Beef Tenderloin
- Dr Oz: Healthy Cereals to Lose Weight: Instant Oatmeal & Puffed Wheat
- Dr Oz & Dr Clower Cancer-Fighting White Beans & Greens Recipe
- Dr Oz Ovarian Cancer One Sheet of Symptoms – 3 Silent Killers in Women