Dr Oz Show: April 18, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 18, 2012-The Grossest Questions Ever! Do you have questions you’re too embarrassed to ask your doctor? (or even your dog, for that matter!) Dr Oz to the rescue! He answers all your most ickiest health questions ever! Plus, check out some of the gross ingredients contained in your food—and you don’t even know it!
Dr Oz: Gross Habits
1. Have embarrassing health questions? Dr Oz answers all of your grossest questions. Click on the link below to find out some of the audience members’ disgusting personal scratching, picking and burping habits that’ll have you flinching in your seat! You don’t want to miss this episode!
Dr Oz: Beaver Anal Gland Juice, Maggots & Fruit Flies in Food?
2. Doctor Oz hasn’t grossed you out enough yet? Relax, because there’s more! Doctor Oz is joined by Food Insider, Bruce Bradley to discuss some of the disgusting and gross things in your food that you don’t even realize are there! (Warning: You may need a barf bag for this segment!)
Dr Oz: Stacked Wines, Mastrad’s Apple Cooker & Magisso Cake Server
3. Looking for a healthy apple pie or a simple way to make a delicious salad? Doctor Oz is joined by Gadget Insider, Steve Greenberg, to show you the 4 must have gadgets in your kitchen to help you cut the calories and fat. Find out the ridiculously easy ways to finally get healthy.
Dr Oz: Chromium Polynicotinate Dosage to Stop Sugar Cravings
4. Doctor Oz always tells you to cut the sugar, but you don’t know how. Today he shows you how to cut those sugar cravings with ridiculously easy solutions to help you break your sugar addiction. Plus, find out Dr Oz’s odd combination of foods that are a great snack and will help you lose weight.
Dr Oz: Flavor Boosters
5. Looking to enhance the flavor of your meats? Doctor Oz is joined by Top Chefs, Jose Garces and Michael Gulotta to give you their secret flavor boosters to help kick up your recipes a notch. Check out how to add healthier flavors to your dishes!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: April 18 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 18 2012:
- Dr Oz: Basil Garlic Puree & Vinegar Chili Marinade Recipes
- Dr Oz: Chromium Polynicotinate & Break Your Sugar Addiction Plan
- Dr Oz: Stacked Wines, Mastrad Apple Cooker & Magisso Cake Server
- Dr Oz: Beaver Anal Gland Juice in Candy & Maggots in Mushrooms
- Dr Oz Gross Habits: Is Picking Your Nose Bad For You?
Dr Oz April 19 2012
On Tomorrow’s Doctor Oz Show, find out the new silver bullet for weight loss! You’ve been trying to shed those pounds forever but nothing has worked. Doctor Oz gives shows you a way to possibly drop those pounds for good with a diet pill that claims to suppress the appetite and change the taste of food. Plus, guest, Tabatha Coffey shows you the beauty secrets salons don’t want you to know about.