Dr Oz Show: April 27, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 27, 2012- TMI-Too Much Information! Doctor Oz gives you the answers to your most embarrassing questions. No topic is off limits, so prepare yourself! Plus, find out the 5 foods that will help you live a longer life.
Dr Oz: Spraying Pee & How to Trim Nose Hairs Safely
1. Do you have embarrassing questions regarding what goes on in your bathroom? Doctor Oz discusses audience member’s common issues regarding poop and other toilet concerns. Click on the link below to find out whether or not you should tweeze or cut nose hairs.
Dr Oz: Bulgur Wheat, Brewer’s Yeast & Chestnuts
2. He gives you health advice all the time, but don’t you want to know if Dr Oz takes his own advice? Get an all access pass into Dr Oz’s home to find out the 5 must-have foods in his pantry. Plus, find out what Dr Oz does every day to stay healthy.
Dr Oz: Myrrh Oil for Canker Sores & Mentholated Topical Cream
3. Looking for a way to cure toenail fungus? Doctor Oz shows you the items he keeps in his home for all-natural solutions to common ailments. Click on the link below to go into Dr Oz’s medicine cabinet for his tried and true whole remedies. Plus, find out the must-have items he keeps in his dressing room.
Dr Oz: Goodnighties Pajamas & Orange Infused Coconut Oil
4. Doctor Oz continues his home tour with secrets from his bedroom. (Get your mind out of the gutter, please.) Find out what Dr Oz does in the bedroom to de-stress. Click on the link below to find out which home remedy helps get rid of tension headaches.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: April 27 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 27 2012:
- Dr Oz: Goodnighties Sleepwear & Orange Infused Coconut Oil
- Dr Oz: Myrrh Oil Canker Sore Remedy & Aloe Vera Gel Bad Breath Remedy
- Dr Oz: Bulgur Wheat, Brewer’s Yeast & Chestnuts: Must-Have Foods
- Dr Oz: How to Clip Nose Hair Safely & Spraying Pee Causes