Dr Oz Show: April 30, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 30, 2012- Turbo Charge Your Metabolism! Doctor Oz shares tips on how to boost your metabolism with the best foods and beverages to help alter your metabolic rate. Plus, find out the hidden secrets in restaurants making you fat with Celebrity Chef, Rocco DiSpirito.
Dr Oz: Fucoxanthin & Belly Blast Hot Shot
1. Are you finding it hard to shed the pounds? Doctor Oz says you can boost your metabolism just by consuming the right foods and beverages. Click on the link below to find out how to fire up your body and melt away those pounds.
Dr Oz: Spice Swish & Water Bands Boost Your Metabolism
2. Do you want to lose weight but feel you don’t have the time? Doctor Oz says you can burn off fat in only 5-minutes. Find out the 5 ways to help boost your metabolism. Click on the link below to find out how to burn the fat instantly without exercise.
Dr Oz: Restaurant Secrets
3. Have you tried all you can to lose weight but still can’t seem to shed those extra pounds? Doctor Oz is joined by Author and Celebrity Chef, Rocco DiSpirito, to show you the hidden restaurant secrets that could be making you fat! Find out how to avoid these traps.
Dr Oz: Fast Food Under 500 Calories
4. Love greasy fast food but hate the added calories? Doctor Oz is joined by 2 heart surgeons to reveal their best fast food choice. The best news? Their options are all under 500 calories. Click on the link below to see which fast food you can indulge in and still lose weight. You might be surprised!
Dr Oz: Chia Seed Cocktail & Daikon Flush Fat
5. Do you enjoy eating but don’t like the calories? Doctor Oz is joined by Fitness Trainer, Dolvett Quince, to show you the foods to flush fat right out of your body. Find out the food you must add to your diet today, plus, Dr Oz shows you his fat-fighting super meal!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: April 30 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 30 2012:
- Dr Oz: Chia Seed Cocktail & Dolvett’s Chicken Recipe to Flush Fat
- Dr Oz: Fast Food Under 500 Calories: McDonalds & Subway
- Dr Oz: Restaurant Secrets with Rocco DiSpirito
- Dr Oz: Spice Swish Gargle & Water Bands Boost Metabolism
- Dr Oz: Fucoxanthin, Sacha Inchi, Belly Blast Hot Shot & Spicy Red Icee