Dr Oz Show: April 5, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 5, 2012-Dr Oz’s Anti-Aging Skincare Plan-For Your Skin Type. Check out Dr Oz’s skin plan catered just for your skin type. Get the best anti-aging beauty products made just for you. Plus, find out how to eat healthy while on a budget.
Dr Oz: Skin Tone Anti-Aging Plan
1. Do you have dry skin? Maybe your skin is oily, or do you have a combination of both? With the help from top-notch dermatologist, Dr Oz gives you the skincare plan made just for your dark, olive or fairer skin type. Click on the link below find out which beauty products will protect your skin and keep it looking younger. Plus, find out Dr Oz’s best anti-aging foods to keep in the fridge.
Dr Oz: Schizandra Berry Supplement Pill
2. Looking for that miracle anti-ager in the form of a pill? You’re in luck! With the help of Medicine Hunter, Chris Kilham, Dr Oz shows you the miracle anti-ager made from a berry that will help every woman look younger. Plus, learn how to get better skin and a sharper memory.
Dr Oz: DKNY Smoothie Leggings & Yummie Tummie Tank Top Reviews
3. Do you want to know how to look and feel younger without spending a dime? Dr Oz shows you how you can fake a lift and tuck without spending tons of cash. Plus, Dr Oz is joined by Top Chef All-Star Winner, Richard Blais to show you how to prepare a delicious surf n’ turf dinner for your family tonight!
Dr Oz: Muffin Tins for a Stress-Free Life
4. Want to know how to look and feel younger with a gadget right inside your kitchen? Dr Oz is joined by Simple Magazine Editor, Kristin van Ogtrop, to show you how the muffin tin can help you relieve stress.
Dr Oz: Todd Wilbur’s Healthy Fried Chicken Recipe
5. Do you love fried chicken but could do without the calories and fat? Dr Oz is joined by Celebrity Chef, Todd Wilbur, to show you how to make fried chicken the healthy way. Pull out your chef’s hat and get ready to prepare this juicy, delicious (and healthy) fried chicken for your family tonight!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: April 5 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 5 2012:
- Todd Wilbur’s Healthy Fried Chicken Recipe on the Dr Oz Show
- Dr Oz: Muffin Tin Foot Massage & Freezer Tips for Stress-Free Life
- Yummie Tummie Tank Top, DKNY Smoothie Leggings & Dr Oz Surf & Turf
- Schizandra Berry Pill: Dr Oz’s Miracle Anti-Aging Supplement?
- Dr Oz Anti-Aging Plan for Dark, Medium & Fair Skin Types & Tones