Dr Oz Show: April 9, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 9, 2012-Your Health From A-Z—Your Body’s Health Warning Signs! From abdominal pain to hives, find out the warning signs that could affect your health. Plus, get all the best anti-aging tips to help you get a good night’s sleep.
Dr Oz: Warning Signs of Heart Disease & Alzheimer’s Disease
1. Want to know the best ways to stay healthy? Dr Oz gives you the warning signs for your most common health ailments. Click on the link below to find out the best remedies for dizziness and abdominal pains. You don’t want to miss this!
Dr Oz: Eczema Baking Soda Soak & Ingrown Toenails Remedy
2. Do you constantly get hives or maybe you have annoying skin tags. Doctor Oz is joined by Dermatologist, Dr. Doris Day, to show you how to get rid of some of your most annoying skin issues. Click on the link below to find out the best remedy to relieve ingrown toenails, (ouch!) hives and more.
Dr Oz: N-A-C Supplement Pills & Throat Coat Tea
3. Looking to cure your pesky cold the natural way? Dr Oz is joined by Dr. Tasneem Bhatia, to show you some of the uncommon ways to get rid of your common cold. (You’ll be surprised by some of the remedies.) Plus, click on the link below to find out a great cure for laryngitis and how to make a delicious homemade chicken soup.
Dr Oz: Caraway Mint Tea & Artichoke Weed Extract
4. You’ve heard Doctor Oz constantly talk about healthy poop. Today, find out how to turn your poop into that healthy “S” shape. Plus, click on the link below to find out a great remedy to help you achieve the Big “O” every time.
How To Whiten Teeth with Oranges
5. Wouldn’t it be great to eat all the foods that can help keep you from getting sick? Dr Oz puts 3 viewers to the challenge to see if they can pick the right foods that will keep your body healthy. Click on the link to find out the best foods at your local health food store that help supercharge your immunity. Plus, find out how to get more sleep at night!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: April 9 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 9 2012:
- Dr Oz: Orange Teeth Whitener, Cold Rice Sock & Catnip Bath
- Dr Oz Cayenne Pepper Paste Psoriasis Remedy & Caraway Mint Tea
- Dr Oz: Throat Coat Tea, Whiskey Gargle & N-A-C Supplements
- Dr Oz: Eczema Baking Soda Bath Remedy & Ingrown Toenail Remedy
- Dr Oz: Warning Signs of Diverticulitis, UTI & Alzheimers Disease