Dr Oz Show: February 21, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 21, 2012 – Radical Cures Your Doctor Thinks is Crazy. Could these bizarre remedies actually work? Dr Oz explores those uncanny, radical cures that your doctor thinks are wacky. Plus, find out which soaps Dr Oz says are best for your skin type (and we’ll tell you where to buy them).
Dr Oz: BEC5 & Chlorella Green Mineral Algae
1. Alternative Health Guru, Joe Mercola, claims certain ailments like cancer, exhaustion, and brain fog can be cured with natural remedies. Click on the link below to check out herbs and spices that Dr. Mercola claims can reduce the effects of aging.
Dr Oz: Anti-Aging Spices
2. Do you want to have healthier skin and look younger? Osteopath, Joseph Mercola joins Dr Oz to give you the Top 10 Anti-Aging Herbs and Spices. Click on the link below to find out which spice helps fights cancer and which spice is nature’s most powerful weapon against disease. Plus, find out Dr Oz’s 3 Bonus Tips on what you should do in the shower every day.
Dr Oz: Krill Oil Giveaway, Bacopa & White Bean Extract
3. Look younger and feel healthier with super supplements that stop aging. Dr Oz shows you which supplements will help you look and feel your best. Click on the link below to find out which supplement is best to boost memory and which supplement is best to flush out toxins.
Dr Oz: Sunscreen for Split Ends & Dryer Sheets for Frizzy Hair
4. Do you have thinning, fragile hair? Dr Oz shows you which products are best to help get your hair back get into tip-top shape. Click on the link below to find out which products Dr Oz says are the best drugstore deals to restore your hair without breaking the bank.
Dr Oz: PanOxyl & Noble Formula Soap
5. You have dry, flaky skin and want to get rid of it but don’t know which soap to use for your skin type. With the help of Dermatologist, Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi, Dr Oz shows you the affordable skincare products that will help get rid of oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 21 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 21 2012:
- Dr Oz Soap Show: Noble Formula Pyrithione Zinc Soap & PanOxyl
- Dr Oz: FREE Krill Oil, White Bean Extract, Milk Thistle & Bacopa
- Dryer Sheets Tame Frizzy Hair & Sunscreen Split Ends On Dr Oz
- Dr Oz’s Anti-Aging Spices: Jamaican Allspice, Turmeric & More
- BEC5 Cream & Chlorella Green Mineral Algae | Dr Oz & Joe Mercola