Dr Oz Show: February 23, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 23, 2012 – Weird Reasons You’re So Tired! Are you feeling tired and exhausted all the time? Dr Oz shows you bizarre reasons you run out of energy in the middle of the day. Plus, find out the Dr Oz Approved lower calorie substitutes for butter, cream, salt, and sugar.
Dr Oz: H-Pylori & Weird Reasons You’re Tired
1. If you’re feeling tired all the time, your chronic fatigue may not be due to lack of sleep or even stress.
Dr Oz reveals some weird reasons why you may feel this way. Click on the link below to find out how to combat fatigue to keep your energy levels up throughout the day. Also, find out which foods may cause your exhaustion.
Dr Oz: Prickly Pear or Nopal Cactus Supplements for Exhaustion
2. You’re eating properly and exercising, so why do you feel so tired all the time? Dr Oz shows you bizarre cures for your exhaustion. Click on the link below to find out which foods, supplements, and exercises will blast your fatigue.
Dr Oz: The Evil Little Traps Making You Fat
3. Still can’t lose the weight even though you’re eating properly and exercising? Dr Oz shows you the evil little tricks that are making you fat. Click on the link below to find out about those diet traps you never saw coming. Find out the evil little traps of mashed potatoes, potato chips, peanut butter, and frozen yogurt.
Dr Oz: Banana Puree Sugar Substitute & Umeboshi Plums
4. Do you love butter, cream, salt and sugar but don’t love the extra pounds they pack onto your body? Doctor Oz shows you the substitutes the will help keep of the pounds. Click on the link below to find out how to lose the calories but still keep the taste.
Dr Oz: Anne Burrell’s Pasta with Sausage & Broccoli Rabe
5. Love your Italian dishes but could do without the fat and calories? Dr Oz is joined by Celebrity Chef, Anne Burrell, to show you how to cheat the calorie count of your favorite Italian restaurant dish, pasta with broccoli rabe and sausage. (Yum!)
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 23 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 23 2012:
- Anne Burrell Pasta with Broccoli Rabe & Sausage Recipe | Dr Oz Show
- Umeboshi Plums & Banana Puree Sugar Replacement | Dr Oz Food Substitutes
- Foods Sabotaging Your Diet: Baked Potato Chips & Frozen Yogurt
- Nopal Cactus Supplement Pills & Cordyceps Mushrooms: Dr Oz Remedies
- Dr Oz: Weird Reasons You’re So Tired: H-Pylori & Tyramine