Dr Oz Show: February 3 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 3, 2012- Fat-urday-The Day to Cheat on Your Diet! Need a break from lettuce and water? Welcome to Fat-urday, the day Dr Oz says is okay to cheat on your diet—guilt free. Say it with me…Hooray for Fat-urday! Plus, find out how to make your favorite drinks with less than 200 calories.
Dr Oz: Fat-urday Diet Cheat Plan
1. You’ve stuck to your diet all week long and now it’s time for some goodies.
Welcome to Fat-urday, the day you can put the rules aside and enjoy a few treats. Click on the link below to find out how to satisfy your cravings without sabotaging your diet.
Dr Oz: Lucy’s Cookies & Guilt-Free Cheats
2. Want to cheat on your cheat foods? Dr Oz has his healthier options that allow you to eat your creamiest, crunchiest and sweetest foods while still losing weight. Click on the link below to find out which cheats are Dr Oz’s favorite healthy alternatives.
Dr Oz: Argireline & Parsley Tea – Anti-Aging Cheats
3. Feel you look older than you really are? Dr Oz shows you 4 solutions to cheat your age and drop a decade. Click on the link below to find out his sure fire alternative to botox that will get rid of those wrinkles for good.
Dr Oz: Jeans Advice
4. Do you hate wearing jeans because you don’t like the way you look in them? No more worries. Dr Oz brings out Celebrity Stylist, June Ambrose, to show you how to cheat your jeans to look 10 lbs lighter. Click on the link below to find out how you can look a size smaller today!
Dr Oz: Skinny Sangria & Skinny Margarita Recipes
5. Just because you’re trying to lose weight doesn’t mean you have to cut out cocktails. Dr Oz introduces Beverage Expert, Anthony Caporale, to show you how to cheat the cocktails you love with refreshing alternatives that contain half the calories. To get your skinny cocktail recipes just in time for Superbowl weekend, click on the link below.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 3 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 3 2012:
- Dr Oz: Skinny Margarita & Skinny Sangria Cocktail Recipes
- Dr Oz: Jeans Cheat: How To Look Like You Dropped a Jean Size
- Dr Oz: Argireline Crows Feet Botox, Tomato Exfoliating Mask & Parsley Tea
- Dr Oz: Lucy’s Cookies, Dark Chocolate Chili Peppers & Faturday Cheats
- Dr Oz: Fat-urday Cheat Plan – The Day To Cheat On Your Diet!