Dr Oz Show: February 7 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 7, 2012- Eight Women Debate Obesity. It has been a hot topic for years. On today’s show, Doctor Oz invites 8 of the fattest women in America to face-off regarding obesity. Four of the women want to get in shape and four are happy with their appearance. Check out these women battle it out over losing weight.
Dr Oz: Obesity Debate
1. Dr Oz invites 8 morbidly obese women to battle it out over being healthy versus being overweight.
Click on the link below to find out who is happy with their body and who is trying to lose the weight. Plus, Dr Oz issues an ultimatum to the eight women. Who will accept his challenge?
Dr Oz: Fat Debate
2. Dr Oz is joined by morbidly obese women who are struggling to lose weight. Click on the link below to watch the debate continue between 8 morbidly obese women. Will they find common ground? Psychiatrist, Dr. Keith Ablow, gives his opinion on whether or not he believes these women are really satisfied with their bodies.
Dr Oz: Pauline Potter- The Fattest Woman in the World
3. Dr Oz introduces the woman known as The Fattest Woman in the World who weighs in at over 700 lbs. Pauline tells her story of how she became obese and the medical realities revolving around her lifestyle. Click on the link below to find out if she regrets her decision today.
Dr Oz: Morbid Obesity- 1 Question to Ask Yourself
4. Psychiatrist, Dr. Keith Ablow and Doctor Oz discuss the causes for obesity. Click on the link below to find out what one thing the obese women have in common. Find out if Dr Oz changed the minds of those women who stated they were comfortable with their weight.
Dr Oz: Stop Obesity Plan
5. Whether you’re 150 lbs or 350 lbs, you’ve been trying to lose weight for years but nothing seems to work. With the help of Psychiatrist, Dr. Keith Ablow, Dr Oz shows what steps you can begin to take immediately to help shed the pounds. Click on the link below to find out the 3 questions you should ask yourself to jumpstart your weight loss program.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 7 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 7 2012:
- Dr Oz: How To Stop Obesity | 3 Steps to Break Away From Obesity
- Dr Oz: Morbid Obesity – 1 Question To Ask Yourself!
- Dr Oz: Pauline Potter | Fattest Woman In the World
- Dr Oz: Fat Debate: 4 Women Against Obesity
- Dr Oz: Obesity Debate: 8 Women, 4 Love Being Fat, 4 Hate It