Doctor Oz’s “In Case You Missed It” segment and recaps for January 17, 2011 are below. Don’t forget to pass them on to a friend or family member and spread Dr Oz’s advice! Before I get to what Dr Oz covered today, I also want to remind you to visit our sister site (Opinion Queen) to enter some fabulous free giveaways, like our giveaway of a gorgeous Boos Block Cutting Board or this giveaway of a 4-pack of a fabulous Organic Health Elixir.
Dr Oz January 17 2011 – In Case You Missed It
1. Are you overweight or suffering from a Food Addiction? Learn more about being a Food Addict and how to overcome it by reading this article: Dr Oz: Food Addiction: Are You a Food Addict & Addicted to Food?
2. Did you know that there are three things your doctor might not be telling you about heart disease? Click here to find out what the three things are: Dr Oz: Heart Disease: Take Blood Pressure in Both Arms & More Tips
3. If you are having trouble sleeping, you can eat certain foods to help you snooze like Valerian Root Tea, Chia Seeds, and Wheat Germ. Click here to read more about it: Dr Oz: Food to Help You Sleep: Chia Seeds, Valerian Tea & Wheat Germ
Here are a couple more recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 17 2011:
- Dr Oz: Bergamot Lotion for Stress, Jasmine Oil & Chamomile Candles
- Dr Oz: Constipation vs Bowel Obstruction: Gum Sorbitol Laxative