Dr Oz Show: January 31 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 31, 2012- 99 Diet Foods Dr Oz Wants in Your Shopping Cart. From pizza to desserts, find out the Dr Oz Approved 99 foods that should be a staple in every kitchen. Plus, Dr oz shows you the quick and simple healthy meals you can prepare for your family tonight!
Dr Oz: 99 Diet Foods & Free Burrito Giveaway
1. Did you know the wrong diet foods could actually be making you fat?
Dr Oz gives you the 99 Diet Foods that should be in your shopping cart. Click on the link below to find out how to save time and money while dropping the pounds with Dr Oz Approved meals for every night of the week. Find out how to get your FREE Amy’s burrito!
Dr Oz: Vitalicious Vitabrownie & Almond Dream Lil Dreamers
2. Think you can’t eat dessert and lose weight? Think again! Dr Oz shows you his favorite packaged diet desserts from his list. Click on the link below to find out how you can indulge in your favorite sweet treats and still shed the pounds.
Dr Oz: Cancer Superfoods
3. You’re exercising and eating right, so why can’t you lose weight? Doctor Oz says it may be the packaged food in your shopping cart. Dr Oz gives his best superfoods to not only help you lose weight, but to also cut your cancer risk. Learn more by clicking on the link below.
Dr Oz: Pancake Recipe with Macadamia Nut Oil
4. So now you know the best foods to help you lose weight and lower your cancer risk, Dr Oz shows you his 5 best cooking oils to help protect your heart. Click on the link below to find out if you’re cooking with the right oil.
Dr Oz: Hungry Girl Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
5. After all this information, you still can’t figure out what to make tonight? Dr Oz introduces the Hungry Girl Diet Expert, Lisa Lillien, to give you quick and easy ideas for dinner. Click on the link below to find out how to prepare Lisa’s Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo, a delicious pasta meal that cuts the fat and calories.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: January 31 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 31 2012:
- Dr Oz: Lisa Lillien’s Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- Dr Oz: Macadamia Nut Oil Pancakes, Toasted Sesame Oil & Walnut Oil
- Dr Oz: Cancer Superfoods | Parsley, Limes, Lima Beans & Apricots
- Dr Oz: Vitalicious Chocolate Vitabrownie & Diet Packaged Food Review
- Dr Oz: Free Amy’s Burrito & Frozen Meals | Evol Bowls & Kashi Pizza