Dr Oz Show: June 5, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from June 5, 2012-Dr Oz’s Calorie Cutting Challenge. Want to know the best healthy dishes to prepare for you and your family? Find out which recipes made the cut on Dr Oz’s first ever Ultimate Cooking Challenge!
Dr Oz: Bean Enchiladas, Manicotti & Chicken Fried Steak Recipes
1. Doctor Oz challenged viewers to prepare delicious healthy meals for his first ever Ultimate Cooking Challenge. Click on the link below to find out how to prepare these easy, no fuss recipes at home. Find out if your favorite healthy recipe won the challenge.
Dr Oz: Sambal Oelek, Spiral Vegetable Slicer & Skinny BBQ Sauce
2. Ever wonder how a chef manages to stay slim around all that food? Doctor Oz is joined by top celebrity chefs, Ming Tsai, Gail Simmons and John Besh, to reveal their secrets on how to manage your weight, even when surrounded by delicious tasting foods. Find out the gadgets in your kitchen that can help you shed those pounds.
Dr Oz: The Truth About Frozen Yogurt
3. You’re eating healthier but still can’t seem to shed the pounds. Your frozen yogurt may be the culprit. Doctor Oz reveals the truth about frozen yogurt. Click on the link below to find out how to lose the extra calories but keep the flavor of your favorite frozen treat.
Dr Oz: Bagel Whiz, Healthy Steps Starch Serving Spoon & Count Me Healthy Bracelet
4. Losing weight isn’t all about diet and exercise (although that’s a good start.) Did you know some gadgets are designed to help you lose weight? Doctor Oz was joined by Tech Expert, Jennifer Jolly, to reveal the best kitchen gadgets to keep you from packing on the pounds. Plus, find out Dr Oz’s recipe for his pineapple protein banana blaster.
Dr Oz’s Favorite Cooking Sprays
5. You’re eating healthier but can’t seem to lose the weight. Doctor Oz is joined by Lifestyle Expert, Allison Fishman, to show you that all cooking sprays aren’t created equal. Click on the link below to find out which sprays to use and which ones to skip when trying to drop the pounds.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: June 5 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from June 5 2012:
- Dr Oz Cooking Sprays: Baker’s Joy, Pam Organic Spray& Olive Oil Mister
- Dr Oz: Bagel Whiz, Count Me Healthy Bracelet & Starch Serving Spoon
- Dr Oz: Sambal Oelek, Spiral Vegetable Slicer & Skinny Barbecue Sauce
- Dr Oz: Lean Bean Enchilada Supreme & Chicken Fried Steak Remake Recipe