Dr Oz Show: March 19, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from March 19, 2012- Hungry Girl’s Plan-Eat Twice As Much And Lose 10 lbs This Month! Ladies, it’s the plan you’ve been waiting for—eat more and lose weight! Get ready to double the portion size of your meals and knock of 10 lbs in time for bathing suit season! Plus, find out the delicious 300-calorie meal you can prepare for your family tonight.
Dr Oz: Hungry Girl Plan
1. Are you eating next to nothing but still not losing weight?
Dr Oz is joined by “Hungry Girl”, Lisa Lillien to fix your food issues with her Hungry Girl’s Diet Plan. Click on the link below to find out how to eat more and still lose ten pounds this month. Plus, find out the recipes to some of Lisa’s favorite Hungry Girl dishes.
Dr Oz: Hungry Girl Chicken Parmesan Recipe
2. You’re trying to lose weight but definitely do not want to lose the taste in your foods. “The Hungry Girl” author, Lisa Lillien, shows you how to prepare her delicious, low calorie pan fried chicken parmesan. No cooking lessons required. Grab your skillet and make this savory dish for your family tonight!
Dr Oz: Sesame Oil & Constipation Breakfast Bar Recipe
3. Feeling a little backed up lately? Doctor Oz shows you the warning signs that indicate you may be suffering from constipation. Click on the link below to find out how to alleviate constipation with 3 miracle solutions.
Dr Oz: Aloe Vera Juice Acid Reflux Remedy
4. You have that burning, uncomfortable sensation in your chest, but did you know acid reflux may be a cancer risk too? Doctor Oz explores the causes of acid reflux and what you can do to alleviate the pain. Click on the link below to find out the simple solutions to cure the pain in your chest.
Dr Oz: Spike Salt-Free Magic & Dandelion Tea
5. Your favorite pair of jeans have recently become more snug around your belly…what’s the problem? Doctor Oz explores the reason your jeans no longer fit. Click on the link below to find out his natural cures for your common belly bloating issues.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: March 19 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from March 19 2012:
- Dr Oz: Spike Salt-Free Magic, Dandelion Tea & Belly Bloat Cures
- Dr Oz: Acid Reflux Remedies: Aloe Vera Juice & Fruit Bubble Gum
- Dr Oz: Sesame Oil Constipation Remedy & Yoga Cure
- Dr Oz: Hungry Girl Chicken Parmesan Recipe & 300 Calorie Dinners
- Dr Oz: Hungry Girl Recipes & Diet Plan