Dr Oz Show: May 15, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 15, 2012-Defy Your Age! Want to learn how to turn back the hands of time? Doctor Oz, along with his team of specialists, show you how to look younger from the inside out. Plus, Dr Oz reveals the biggest beauty breakthroughs of the year!
Dr Oz: Palovia Skin Renewing Laser, Pycnogenol & Fountain of Youth Shake
1. Do you wish you could get rid of those crow’s feet and laugh lines? Well, now you can. Dr Oz is joined by his expert panelists in dermatology, fashion and nutrition, to show the cutting-edge solutions to turn back the hands of time. Click on the link below to take years off your look!
Dr Oz: Keratin Earth Kit, LCN Nail Lacquer & Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain
2. Looking for ways to defy your age? Dr Oz is joined by Real Simple Magazine Editor, Didi Gluck, to reveal the biggest breakthroughs of 2012 to help you look younger. Click on the link below to find out the easy and expensive solutions to turn back the hands of time.
Dr Oz: Fat Flush Water, Zucchini Pasta & Super Spice Protein
3. Looking for a way to fast track your weight loss? Dr Oz is joined by Celebrity Trainer and Author, Kim Lyons, to show you how to do just that. Click on the link below for the ultimate 10-day plan to help you shed those pounds in time for summer. Find out how to flush fat in 4 simple ways.
Dr Oz: Bedroom Bounce, Microwave March, TV Time Workout
4. Want to get in shape but don’t have time for the gym? Dr Oz is joined by Fitness Trainer, Kim Lyons, to show you how to get in shape without leaving your home. Click on the link below to find out Kim’s 3 simple ways to lose weight by bringing the fitness to you. The best part? It only takes15-minutes.
Dr Oz: Fat Fighting Mexican Fiesta Recipes
5. Who doesn’t love Mexican Food? Dr Oz is joined by Chef LaLa to show you how to makeover some of your Mexican faves by taking down the fat and amping up the veggies. Click on the link below to find out how to make delicious cheesy chicken taquitos and homemade Jicama guacamole. Plus, check out Dr Oz’s Guilt Free 7 Layer Fat Fighting Dip.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 15 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 15 2012:
- Dr Oz: Cheesy Chicken Taquitos, Jicama Guacamole & 7 Layer Dip
- Dr Oz: TV Time Workout, Bedroom Bounce & Microwave March Exercise Plan
- Dr Oz: Fat Flush Water, Zucchini Pasta & Cauliflower Popcorn Recipes
- Dr Oz: Keratin Earth Kit, LCN Nail Polish & Hard Candy Lash Ink Stain
- Palovia Skin Renewing Laser & Pycnogenol for Brown Age Spots on Dr Oz