Dr Oz Show: May 16, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 16, 2012-Ultimate Girl’s Guide to Looking and Feeling Healthy. Want to know how to look and feel your best? Doctor Oz gives you all the tools to do just that! Plus, find out the anti-aging cocktails that will have your skin glowing!
Dr Oz: Amorepacific Masque, First Aid 5-in-1 Cream & Greensation Cellulite Butter
1. Do you want to know Hollywood’s secrets of how to look and feel younger? Doctor Oz is joined by Beauty Expert, Jene Luciani and Dr. Roshini Raj, to reveal the ultimate girl’s guide to looking and feeling healthy. Click on the link below to find out the best solutions for cellulite and dry hair. All of these items are on Dr Oz’s Pinterest page.
Dr Oz: Beanitos Black Bean Chips & Herbal Tisane
2. Find it nearly impossible to lose weight? Doctor Oz says you may be making big dieting mistakes when it comes to shedding the weight. Click on the link below to find out the high calorie traps that cause you to pack on the pounds.
Dr Oz: Blueberry Leaf Tea & Rejuvenator Fan
3. Do you have embarrassing health issues you’d love to fix? You’re in luck! Doctor Oz reveals his Ultimate Girl’s Guide to solving all of your most embarrassing heath issues. Click on the link below to find out how to get rid of embarrassing gas, unwanted hair and nighttime sweating.
Dr Oz: Turnip Greens Fight Fat
4. Are you trying to lose weight but don’t have the energy to work out? Dr Oz says losing weight and lack of energy are the 2 most common problems for women. Find out which foods will help you shed the pounds as well as immediately boost your energy levels.
Dr Oz: Skin-Saving Sangria, Memory-Magnifying Mojito & Gorgeous Green-tini
5. Looking for fun and delicious ways to turn back the hands of time? Doctor Oz is joined by Mixologist, Darryl Robinson and Dietician, Julieanna Hever, to show you how to prepare anti-aging cocktails. Girl’s, get your glasses! Click on the link below for the recipes for Skin-Saving Sangria, The Memory-Magnifying Mojito and the Gorgeous Green-tini. Yum!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 16 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 16 2012:
- Dr Oz: Skin Saving Sangria, Gorgeous Green-tini & Memory Mojito Recipe
- Turnip Greens and 2% Milk Fight Fat but Lentils Fight Fatigue
- Dr Oz: Blueberry Leaf Tea for Diarrhea & Rejuvenator Fan for Sweat
- Dr Oz: Beanitos, Herbal Tisane & Amaranth for Weight Loss Diets
- Dr Oz: Amorepacific Mask, 5-in-1 Cream & Greensation Cellulite Butter