Dr Oz Show: May 17, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 17, 2012-Weird or Worried? Solving Your Strangest Questions Ever! Do you have a weird question you’re too afraid to ask your doctor? Doctor Oz has you covered. He’ll answer all your bizarre health concerns. Plus, find out how to make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich—the healthy way!
Dr Oz: Is It Normal to Sleep With Your Eyes Open?
1. Do you have bizarre health issues going on that you’re too embarrassed to ask your doctor? Doctor Oz will answer all your biggest health quirks, from rashes to leaking. Find out if you’re quirk is just weird, or should you be worried?
Dr Oz: Psoriasis vs Eczema & Keratosis Pilaris
2. Do you have a bizarre skin condition that concerns you? Doctor Oz discusses all your skin irritations and tells you whether they’re just weird, or whether you should be worried. Find out the causes of skin rashes and how to get rid of them.
Dr Oz: Flaxseed Meal & Slivered Almond Breading & Sundried Tomato Mayo Recipe
3. Are you tired of the same tasteless meals? Doctor Oz is joined by Dietician, Sari Greaves, to show you the best flavor boosters to help you lose weight. Click on the link below to find out how to replace oil and butter with healthier options. Plus, find out the skinny swap for fattening marinades.
Dr Oz: Grilled Cheese Recipes Mediterranean Style & Turkey Grilled Cheese
4. Love the comfort of a traditional grilled cheese sandwich, but don’t love the calories and fat it contains? Doctor Oz is joined by Celebrity Chef, Danny Boome, to show you how to re-make one of your favorite classics with healthy, hearty ingredients. The kids’ll love it!
Dr Oz: Hard Bread vs Soft Bread – Which is Better For You?
5. Do you love to eat out but don’t love the fat and calories? Doctor Oz is joined by Restaurant Critic, Danyelle Freeman, to reveal the best super cheats to save you hundreds of calories. Find out 4 simple ways to eat at your favorite restaurant and still lose weight. Plus, find out simple ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 17 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 17 2012:
- The Harder the Bread the Better it is For You: Restaurant Diet Cheats
- Dr Oz: Grilled Cheese Recipes – Mediterranean & Turkey Grilled Cheese
- Dr Oz: Sundried Tomato Mayonnaise & Flaxseed Meal Almond Breading
- Dr Oz: Urea Cream for Keratosis Pilaris & Salicylic Acid for Psoriasis
- Eye Weights: Is It Normal to Sleep With Your Eyes Open?