Dr Oz Show: May 18, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 18, 2012- Dr Oz’s Meal Makeover Ambush. Tired of eating the same boring foods? For the first time ever, Dr Oz will reveal how to makeover your ordinary meals to help you lose weight. Plus, 4 Top Chefs show you how to cut the calories but still keep the delicious taste of your favorite foods.
Dr Oz: Richard Blais Pulled Chicken Sandwich & Donatella Arpaia Chicken Parm Hero
1. Looking for yummy, healthy dishes to WOW! your family? Doctor Oz hits the streets and heads out to Atlanta and New York to surprise viewers for his first ever meal makeover ambush. Click on the link below to find out how to makeover your favorite takeout with delicious, healthy ingredients.
Dr Oz: Jose Garces Steak Tacos & Mike Isabella Shrimp Scampi
2. Doctor Oz continues his meal makeover ambush with 2 more recipes that are not only delicious and healthy, they will also help you lose weight. Check out Dr Oz as he heads to Philly and Washington DC, to ambush his fans. Click on the link below to find out how to prepare Chef Mike Isabella’s Shrimp Scampi and Chef Jose Garces’ Steak Tacos. Yum!
Dr Oz: The Gruve & EGCG Fat Burners
3. Want to learn how to burn fat fast? (Who doesn’t, right?) Doctor Oz will show you what will rev up your metabolism to help you burn fat quickly. Click on the link below to find out the good, the better and the best ways to shed the weight! Plus, find out Doctor Oz’s quick and easy on-the-go snacks to help you lose weight.
Dr Oz: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Plant Sterols & Hibiscus Tea
4. Want to combat high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar? Doctor Oz reveals the good, the better and the best solutions to combat all 3 ailments. Click on the link below to find out which tea helps control cortisol levels to keep you younger inside.
Dr Oz: TriAcnéal, SkinPhD & Glytone Antioxidant
5. Want quick and easy solutions to get rid of wrinkles, dark circles and more? Doctor Oz is joined by Dermatologist, Jeanne Graf, to reveal the good, the better and the best anti-aging tools. Click on the link below to find out which face creams can help you turn back the hands of time.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 18 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 18 2012:
- Dr Oz: Glytone Antioxidant, Eau Thermale Avène TriAcnéal & SkinPhD
- Dr Oz: Plant Sterols, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Hibiscus Tea & Magnesium
- The Gruve Review, EGCG & Edamame Trail Mix: Dr Oz Fat Burners
- Dr Oz: Steak Tacos & Shrimp Scampi Recipe: Jose Garces & Mike Isabella
- Dr Oz: Pulled Chicken Sandwich & Chicken Parm Hero Recipes