Dr Oz Show: May 28, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 28, 2012-The Curvy Girl’s Guide to Being Fit and Fabulous! All you curvy girls listen up! Doctor Oz reveals how to get fit and fabulous with quick and simple solutions. Plus, find out how to buy the perfect pair of jeans for your body.
Google Description: Dr Oz shows the curvy girl how to get fit and fabulous with quick and easy solutions!
Dr Oz: 5-Minute Rice-Free Risotto & Carb-Cutter’s Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes
1. Want to know how to lose weight and get in shape but not lose your beautiful curves? Doctor Oz reveals the solutions to have you fit and fabulous in time for summer. Click on the link below for tips on how to reshape your body with Dr Oz’s fat burning techniques. Check out the 3 easy meals to help burn fat.
Dr Oz: Slim Belly Salad, Slim Bottom Dip & Slim All Over Side Dish
2. Want to keep your curves while still keeping healthy? Doctor Oz reveals the delicious food combinations for every body type to help you stay sleek and curvy. Click on the link below to find out his secrets on how to bust that fat by eating yourself slim.
Dr Oz Frozen Food Diet – 5 Meals to Lose 5 Lbs in 5 Days
3. Looking to lose weight but want to keep it simple? You’re in luck! Doctor Oz shows you how to shed the pounds with 5 simple meals. All you need is a microwave and $25. Click on the link below to find out the simple solutions to lose 5 lbs in one week.
Dr Oz Curvy Girls Jeans: Sinclair Jeans, PZI Jeans, Paige Jeans & Not Your Daughter’s Jeans
4. Now that you’re getting your curvy figure into shape, you want to buy the best looking jeans to fit your new body. Doctor Oz is joined by Fashion Expert, Daisy Lewellyn, to reveal the best jeans for your body type. Click on the link below to find the best fit for your thighs, hips and behind.
Dr Oz: Curvy Girl Workout
5. Curvy doesn’t mean you’re out of shape. Doctor Oz is joined by Fitness Expert, Katie Boyd, to show you the right moves to get in shape while still keeping your beautiful curves. Click on the link below to find out how to tone up your thighs, butt and hips with rockin’ dance moves! Plus, find out Dr Oz’s fitness essentials for every curvy girl.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 28 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 28 2012:
- Dr Oz: Curvy Girl Workout, Motion Control Running Shoes & Dance Moves
- Dr Oz: Sinclair Fixed Legging Jeans & Paige Jeans Peg Skinny Jeans Review
- Dr Oz Frozen Foods Diet: 5 Frozen Meals to Lose 5 Pounds in 5 Days
- Dr Oz: Slim Bottom Dip, Slim Belly Salad & Slimming Side Dish Recipes
- Dr Oz: 5-Minute Rice-Free Risotto & Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes