Doctor Oz’s “In Case You Missed It” segment and recaps for May 30, 2011 are below. Don’t forget to pass the recaps on to friends and family to spread Dr Oz’s advice! Before I get to what Dr Oz covered today, I also want to remind you to visit our sister site (Opinion Queen) to enter some fabulous free giveaways, like our Blendtec Blender Giveaway for a commercial-quality blender (Starbucks and Panera use the same brand!).
Dr Oz May 30 2011 – In Case You Missed It
1. Try Pumpkin Seed Powder for a better sleep.
2. Give yourself a massage with an Acuball to relieve tension in your neck and back.
3. Chew on Fennel Seeds to reduce your bloating. You can even find candied fennel seeds, like the ones that you often see at Indian Restaurants in bright colors.
4. Try Bacopa Monnieri ($10) to improve your memory.
For more great Alternative Health Must Haves, click here: Dr Oz: Acuball, Biodots, Gua Sha: Alternative Health Must Haves
Here are a few more recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 30 2011:
- Dr Oz: Fit Bit, Wine Trax & Cuisipro Fat Separator
- Dr Oz: Ulcer Remedies & Peptic Ulcer Causes
- Dr Oz: Light Beer Has Less Calories Than Wine Coolers: Drink FAQs