Dr Oz Show: May 30, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 30, 2012- OMG! Questions Dr Oz Can’t Believe You Asked! Do you have a question you’re too afraid to ask your doctor? Dr Oz takes on all your most embarrassing questions. Plus, find out the best all-natural sleep solutions.
Dr Oz: GentleMax Pro Colorblind Laser Hair Removal
1. Doctor Oz takes to the streets to ask you all about your most embarrassing bodily functions. Click on the link below to find out the answers to all your most bizarre questions. No topic is off limits. You don’t want to miss this!
Dr Oz: Keratin Hair Powder & Celery Root Juice
2. Do you have questions about your skin or hair? Doctor Oz continues answering all your biggest OMG questions. Click on the link below to find out how to get rid of stretch marks on your breasts and how to prevent hair loss. Find out one audience member’s astonishing hair results.
Dr Oz: Sheex Cool Sheets, Sound Oasis Sleep Therapy Pillow & The Lark
3. Looking to get a good night’s rest? Doctor Oz has the remedy for you. With the help of Dr Oz viewers, he’ll put popular sleep aids to the test. Click on the link below to find out the results. Could these sleep aids be your solutions to a peaceful night?
Dr Oz: Passionflower Tea, Eleutherococcus Tea & Hawthorn Tea
4. Looking for solutions to help de-stress? Doctor Oz is joined by Holistic Guru, Pina LoGiudice to continue his viewer testing with soothing teas to help you relax. Click on the link below to find out how to calm your nerves in seconds. Plus, check out the best teas to drive away stress.
Dr Oz: Navitas Cacao Goji, Seasnax Wasabi & Cauliflower Popcorn
5. But wait! There’s more! Doctor Oz is joined by Dietician, Dr. Ashley Koff, to continue his viewer testing with the best ways to curb your appetite while on the go. Click on the link below to find out the healthy choices to stop your worst hunger cravings.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 30 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 30 2012:
- Dr Oz: Cauliflower Popcorn, Navitas Cacao Goji Snack & Seasnax Wasabi
- Hawthorn Tea, Eleutherococcus Tea & Passionflower Tea on Dr Oz
- Sheex Temperature Control Sheets & The Lark Review on Dr Oz
- Keratin Hair Powder for Thinning Hair & Celery Root Juice on Dr Oz
- Colorblind Laser & Spanx Compression Shorts for Varicose Veins | Dr Oz