Dr Oz Show: May 4, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 4, 2012-Flat Belly in 30 Days! Are you tired of trying to hide your fat gut in big pants and oversized shirts? Celebrity Fitness Trainer, Brett Goebel shows you how to flatten your tummy in just 30 days! Plus, Sleep Expert, Dr. Carol Ash, shows you the best over-the-counter sleep remedies.
Dr Oz: Flat Belly in 30 Days
1. Summertime is fast approaching, so get ready for the beach! Celebrity Fitness Trainer, Brett Goebel, reveals how to get that 6-pack in just 30 days! Click on the link below to find out which foods and supplements will get you that lean stomach in just one month.
Dr Oz: Brett Hoebel’s Flat Belly Workout
2. Think you’re too busy to work out for that flat stomach? Think again! Fitness Trainer, Brett Hoebel, shows you how to tighten that tummy in only 5 minutes a day. You don’t need anything but your body weight, so get off the couch and let’s go. Bikini body, here we come! Plus, find out Dr Oz’s 3 energy boosters you can’t live without.
Dr Oz: Nature Made Sleep Aid & Estroven Nighttime
3. Having trouble sleeping through the night? Doctor Oz is joined by Anesthesiologist and Sleep Expert, Dr. Carol Ash, to show you which over-the-counter nighttime remedies will help you get a deep night sleep. Find out how to fight nighttime flashes and even pain with these all-natural solutions.
Dr Oz: Liquid Melatonin Tired Tea & Grobag Egg Color Thermometer
4. Still have trouble sleeping at night? Dr Oz reveals how to get your best sleep with his best sleep remedies. Click on the link below to find out Dr Oz’s step-by-step process of what you should be doing 1-hour before bedtime to get the best sleep of your life!
Dr Oz: Date Bread Pudding Recipe for Sleep
5. If you’re still having trouble falling asleep, Dr Oz has another remedy—dessert! Who doesn’t love a yummy, sweet dessert? Dr Oz is joined by Pastry Chef, Gale Gand, to show you how to prepare her yummy date bread pudding with brown sugar-cinnamon whipped cream and apricots in chamomile syrup. Finally, you’ll be able to get a good night’s rest.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 5 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 5 2012:
- Dr Oz: Date Bread Pudding & Apricots in Chamomile Syrup Recipe
- Dr Oz: Tired Tea with Liquid Melatonin & Grobag Egg Thermometer
- Dr Oz: Nature Made Sleep Aid, Estroven Nighttime & 5HTP Sleep Remedies
- Dr Oz: Acola Nut Extract & Brett Hoebel’s Flat Belly Workout
- Dr Oz: Tonalin CLA, L-Glutamine & Anti-Bloat Smoothie