Doctor Oz’s “In Case You Missed It” segment and recaps for September 19, 2011 are below. Don’t forget to pass the recaps on to friends and family to spread Dr Oz’s advice! Before I get to what Dr Oz covered today, I also want to remind you to visit our sister site (Opinion Queen) to enter some fabulous free giveaways.
Dr Oz September 19 2011 – In Case You Missed It
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from September 19 2011!
1. Eat 30 grams of protein within the first 30 minutes of waking up to help you live longer. Click here for more great tips on living longer plus a delicious breakfast smoothie recipe that has 30 grams of protein: Dr Oz: 30/30 Smoothie, HGH, Fenugreek & Live Longer Secrets
2. Try a hair product with olive oil in it to add shine to your hair and to keep it well moisturized. Click here for more anti-aging secrets from experts like Bobbi Brown and Frederic Fekkai: Dr Oz: Bobbi Brown, Frederic Fekkai & Anti-Aging Secrets
3. Start drinking Choffy, a chocolate coffee, to help burn fat faster. Click here for more fat burning tips including a Fiber Gourmet Pasta that is actually good for you: Dr Oz: Choffy, Fiber Gourmet Pasta & Bob Harper Fat Burning Tips
4. If you have Diabetes or are Pre-Diabetic, you should discuss with your doctor taking the supplement Alpha Lipoic Acid. Click here for Dr Oz’s three super supplements: Dr Oz: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Melatonin & Vitamin D: Super Supplements
5. Want a dessert that is totally guilt-free? Dr Oz was taught by the DC Cupcake Sisters how to make mini cupcakes that have only 50 calories each. Click here to learn how to make them: Dr Oz: Mini Carrot Cupcake Recipe Only 50 Calories Each!
6. Dr Oz is doing five Best Of The Best Giveaways that include free trips and meetings with some of his favorite experts. Plus, 1,000 people can win a jar of NuttZo Organic Nut Spread. To enter all of Dr Oz’s Contests, click here: Dr Oz: Nuttzo & Best Of The Best Contests to Win Free Trips