Dr. Oz February 27, 2015 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: Antibiotic Resistant Bugs & Exercise Lowers Heart Disease Risk
- Dr. Oz: Heart Attack Vs. Anxiety Attack & Stabbing Pain or Pressure
- Dr. Oz: Sneaky Ways to Eat Clean, Mocktail Recipe & Lemon with Water
- Dr. Oz: Is It Healthy to Put Butter In Coffee? Energy & Weight Loss
- Dr. Oz: Dolvett Quince Squats to Tone Butt, Side Jumps & Butt Bridges
Dr. Oz has a great episode on February 27, 2015, talking about the difference between anxiety attacks and heart attacks, how to prevent cancer, how to eat clean, whether putting butter in your coffee is healthy, and how to tone your butt in just ten minutes.