Dr. Oz October 30, 2014 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: Is Belly Fat the Hardest to Lose? Is Weight Gain Hereditary?
- Dr. Oz: Belly Diversion Tricks & How Calcium Can Help Us Lose Weight
- Dr. Oz: Revitalizing Your Energy & Eating Hard-Boiled Eggs For A Boost
- Dr. Oz: Tips for Thinning Hair, Zinc to Thicken Hair & Iron Deficiency
- Dr. Oz: Young Man with Autism On Track to Run for U.S. in the Olympics
Dr. Oz has a great episode October 30, 2014, with a story on the biggest belly fat myths, how to overcome exhaustion, how to reverse hair loss, and a man with autism who is Dr. Oz’s Everyday Health Hero. You won’t want to miss it! Check it out below!