Dr Oz Preview July 29 2014
Dr Oz Fans update: Here are the segments from this show.
- Dr Oz: Dirty Gazpacho Recipe & Beer-Marinated Top Sirloin Steak
- Dr Oz: Iced White Tea, Matcha, Mate & Iced Turmeric Tea Recipe
- Dr Oz: High-End Vs Drugstore Beauty & Foundation Primer Review
- Dr Oz: Preventing Green Hair, Summer Frizz & Deep Conditioning
- Dr Oz: Lemony Grilled Chicken Recipe & Greek Diet Health Benefits
- Dr Oz: Greek Yogurt Spaghetti Recipe & It’s All Greek To Me Review
Now that summer is here are you watching what you eat more than ever before? Are you worried about gaining weight and not looking good in your swimsuit or your favorite short-shorts? If so, this is the Dr. Oz episode for you because he reveals how to cheat on your diet this summer and still lose weight. He has the tips to help you indulge in your favorite summertime treats, including potato salad and fried food, without feeling guilty.