Dr Oz Fans Update: Here are the Segment Recaps for this Episode:
- Dr Oz: Chicken Processed in China & Food Safety Guidelines in China
- Dr Oz: China vs U.S. Food Safety & Should You Wash Raw Chicken?
- Dr Oz: Vitamin D Supplement Recommendation & Vitamin D-Rich Foods
- Dr Oz: Bad Breath and Ear Pain & Signs of Tonsillitis
- Dr Oz: Tips to Prevent Thinning Hair & Ponytail to Prevent Hair Loss
- Dr Oz: Pumpkin Seeds Ease Anxiety & Pomegranate Reduces Stress
Dr Oz Preview December 10 2013
On the next Dr. Oz Show he is sounding the alarm on a startling food practice that could be putting your family’s health in danger. Did you know that American-raised chickens are being sent to China for processing and then coming back to the United States to be sold?
Dr. Oz says we need to be on high alert as he warns Buyer Beware of Chicken from China. China does not have the best track record when it comes to food safety, so what can we do to make sure the chicken we are buying will not make us or our children sick? Dr. Oz strongly believes that the USDA needs to take charge and pay close attention as this overseas food crisis hits home!
Dr Oz: Is Chicken Processed in China Safe?
Do your kids love chicken tenders? Are you stocking your pantry with canned soup to help your family through the chilly winter months? If yes, Dr. Oz has a warning you simply cannot ignore.
The very chicken being used in some of your family’s favorite foods is being sent to China for processing and then back to the United States to be sold, but who is monitoring this process and how do we know if the chicken is really safe to eat?
Dr. Oz is sounding the alarm on a practice that could be putting the health of your family in jeopardy unless the USDA steps in to monitor what is really going on with chicken being sent to China for processing. Find out the truth and learn how to protect your family from harm.