Dr Oz September 24 2014
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Can Hysterectomies Cause Cancer? Dangers of the Morcellation Procedure
- Dr. Oz: New Evidence Shows Probiotics Can Help To Lower Blood Pressure
- Dr. Oz: Chris Powell Sofa Squats, 5 Minutes of Exercise & Stretching
- Dr. Oz: How To Relieve Bad Sciatica Pain & How Spine Injuries Happen
- Dr. Oz: Using The Stall When There’s No Toilet Paper & Asparagus Pee
Dr Oz is talking about a controversial topic that has doctors butting heads on his September 24 show. Tune in this Wednesday to find out whether a particular Fibroid Surgery could spread cancer. I did not realize that cancer could spread due to external forces, so I know I will be learning a few new things during this show.