Dr Oz Fans Update: Here are the segment recaps for this episode:
- Dr Oz: Adderall Abuse, Adderall vs Speed & Adderall Dangers For ADHD
- Dr Oz: ADHD Diagnoses Doubled In 5 Years & Is Adderall Overprescribed?
- Dr Oz: Criteria For Diagnosing ADHD & How To Get Adderall Prescription
- Dr Oz: Hormone Type Quiz & Dr Natasha Turner “The Hormone Diet” Review
- Dr Oz: Organic Foods Can Balance Hormones & Eat Olives To Burn Fat
Dr Oz Preview February 18 2013
Have you heard of the medication Adderall? There is a good chance you know someone who has taken this drug or is currently taking it because it is usually prescribed when treating ADHD, or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. It is a medication that contains the powerful drug, amphetamine, which is intended to improve a patient’s focus and performance throughout the day.