Dr. Oz October 23, 2014 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: Medications Vs. Natural Alternatives & Tart Cherries For Gout
- Dr. Oz: Is It Safe to Eat Food Past the Expiration Date? Label Terms
- Dr. Oz: 3 Step Program to Get Rid of Fatty Bacteria & Flush With Fiber
- Dr. Oz: Stress Making Her Sick & Stressful Life Giving Her Insomnia
- Dr. Oz: Identify Top Three Stressors & Relax with Breathing Exercises
Dr. Oz has a great episode October 23, 2014, talking to Dr. Andrew Weil about ways we can cure common medical problems without medication, whether expiration dates are a good gauge of food safety, how stress makes us sick, and talking to The Skinny Gut Diet author Brenda Watson about weight loss. Find out all about this and so much more below!