Dr Oz Fans Update: Here are the Segment Recaps for this Episode:
- Dr Oz: Food Allergy Symptoms & Most Common Food Sensitivities
- Dr Oz: The UltraSimple Diet Review & How to Diagnose Food Allergies
- Dr Oz: Insomnia Health Risks + How Long Should it Take to Fall Asleep?
- Dr Oz: Natural Insomnia Cures, Light Box Therapy & “Pink” Noise
- Dr Oz: Anger Types, Low Testosterone in Women + Apple Health Benefits
Dr Oz Preview November 13 2013
Have you done everything you are supposed to in order to lose weight, but the number on the scale refuses to budge? Do you eat all the right foods, exercise regularly and get plenty of sleep? The reason you are struggling to lose weight could actually be due to a hidden food allergy! Dr. Oz reveals how to figure out if you are allergic to certain foods and if they might be to blame for that stubborn fat that will not go away.