Dr. Oz April 24, 2015 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: Sugar Can Keep Bread Fresh & Salt Can Stop Fruit from Browning
- Dr. Oz: Kathie Lee and Hoda & How to Use Wine to Clean Vegetables
- Dr. Oz: Mineral Oil to Clean Earwax & Tea Bags for Swollen Eyes
- Dr. Oz: 99 Ways to Look Better & High Rise Jeans for Big Bellies
- Dr. Oz: Rocco DiSpirito Gluten Free Egg Bread Recipe & Protein Ball
Dr. Oz has a great episode on April 24, 2015, talking about 99 uses for everyday things. He’ll talk about how to use sugar and salt in ways that don’t involve eating, some unexpected uses for wine, great health bargains, tricks to look better in jeans, and great ways to use eggs. Check it all out below!