Dr Oz October 30 2012
Dr Oz Fans Update: Here are the links to this episode’s show segments.
- Dr Oz: Coconut Oil Review – Boost Your Metabolism & Have More Energy
- Dr Oz Coconut Oil: Coconut Pancakes Recipe by Pina LoGiudice
- Dr Oz Chia Seeds Review: Miracle to End Your Food Cravings Forever
- Dr Oz: Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice Review – Natural Melatonin Source
- Dr Oz: BB Cream Review – Beauty Bomb Rosacea by Marcia Kilgore
- Dr Oz Delivers a Baby on TV: Profound Miracle of Childbirth
Have you ever wished there was a miracle formula to fix an issue, or several issues, that you have? From what to eat to how to get better sleep, Dr. Oz has the answers. He has searched the globe to find the best solutions for all of your concerns.
Doctor Oz: How To Sleep Better
Do you want to get better sleep at night? Doctor Oz has the miracle answer that will have you resting much better and getting the sleep that you need. What if there was a 5-in-1 skin treatment product to make your skin look instantly younger? Dr. Oz will share that solution with you as well as the miracle seed that will keep you feeling fuller longer and curb you appetite. According to Dr. Oz says that little seed has the power to leave you feeling satisfied and he’s going to tell you just how they work.
Dr Oz: Pina LoGuidice & Dr Mike Dow
Dr. Pina LoGiudice will be a guest on this must-see show sharing her expertise in the area of naturopathic medicine as Dr. Oz considers her truly a world expert. Also on the show will be Dr. Mike Dow, an addiction specialist and expert for the TLC Show Freaky Eaters. He has been a guest on the show before to talk about his book, Diet Rehab: 28 Days to Finally Stop Craving the Foods That Make you Fat, as well as ways to fight your food cravings.