Dr. Oz November 26, 2014 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: Robin Roberts Make Your Mess You Message & Thank You America
- Dr. Oz: Artificial Sweetener Addiction & Difficulty Processing Glucose
- Dr. Oz: Replacing Artificial Sweeteners with Stevia, Spices & Fruit
- Dr. Oz: Geoffrey Zakarian’s 5 Pantry Essentials & Benefits of Barley
- Dr. Oz Sparkle Effect Review & Cheerleading for Kids with Disabilities
Dr. Oz has a great episode November 26, 2014, talking to Robin Roberts about her health struggles with breast cancer and her blood and bone marrow disorder. She’s known for being a strong woman, but how does Robin Roberts stay positive? Plus, Dr. Oz will discuss how to fix an artificial sweetener addiction, 10 top essentials for the pantry under $10, and a cheerleader that is helping students across the country. Check it all out below!