Dr Oz November 21 2013
Dr Oz Fans update: Here are the segments from this show.
- Dr Oz: What Are Trigylcerides? Reversible High Triglycerides Causes
- Dr Oz Triglyceride Foods: Wild Salmon, Grapes, Spinach & Black Beans
- Dr Oz: Colonoscopy Prep Alternatives & Nail Polish Melanoma Screening
- Dr Oz: The 3-1-2-1 Diet Cheat Days + Dandelion Tea Fights Bloating
- Dr Oz: Dolvett Quince Cardio Strength Training Fire Hydrants Exercise
This Thursday, Dr Oz is tackling a subject you might not have heard much about on his show: Triglycerides. The November 21 episode is brand new, and it focuses on something your doctor might not have ever brought up with you. What do you need to know, and what should you do about it? That’s just the beginning of an informative hour airing on Thursday.