Dr Oz September 30 2013
Dr Oz Fans update: Here are the segments from this show.
- Dr Oz: Mulberry Sugar Blocker + Where to Buy Dried Mulberries & Tea
- Dr Oz: Ayurvedic Sesame Oil Mouth Rinse & Breast Milk for Diaper Rash
- Dr Oz: What Does My Appendix Do? Appendix Stores Good Bacteria
- Dr Oz Child Health: Lyme Disease Bullseye Rash + Stiff Neck Meningitis
- Dr Oz: Morning Latte Energy Boost, Aromatherapy + Magnesium Desserts
On Monday’s episode of Dr Oz, the show is revealing a new berry that’s a blood sugar buster and has many other health benefits as well: meet the White Mulberry. Also ahead on the September 30 show, Dr Oz wraps up the month by sharing energy recharge ideas so you can beat an afternoon slump. Plus, the family from Six Little McGhees will be back on the show to talk about pediatric health. Here’s what you can watch for.